• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10 Gallon Blichmann Boilermaker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airbalancer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm selling a 10 gallon Blichmann boilermaker brew pot with the optional boil screen. It comes with the allen wrenches, cleaning brush, heat shield, and instruction book. It is in perfect condition and never seen a flame. $275.00 plus shipping or pick it up in western MA.
DSC01110.JPG

DSC01112.JPG

DSC01111.JPG

Arrived at my door yesterday in perfect condition. I could not be more pleased with this purchase (original box, packing and documentation.) This was the last item on my list to go all grain. I converted a 10 gallon cooler, made a chiller, built a stir plate, purchased beersmith and have been formulating my own recipes getting 80% efficiency doing partial mashes. The stir plate is going and the burner is ready. I'm sure going to be busy tomorow. :D

Cheers

Dan

Nice pot! Sorry to bring this back from the dead, I'm thinking about ordering one of these in 20 gallon size for BIAB use. How would the thermo probe interfere with the voille bag? Would you think it will tear?

Nice pot! Sorry to bring this back from the dead, I'm thinking about ordering one of these in 20 gallon size for BIAB use. How would the thermo probe interfere with the voille bag? Would you think it will tear?

It would certainly come in contact with the bag, and considering the pain in the rear if it did tear, I don't think it would be worth the risk.

It can be removed and the hole plugged, but you might be able to order a pot without the Brewmometer and save the $$

Cheers!

Back