Wedding serving kegged homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shoreman

Reaction score
In getting married next spring and we are having a small backyard wedding and I'd like to serve 2 beers on tap.

I'm trying to figure out what the best way to display them- any ideas?

Was thinking cobra taps and in a trash can with ice- but that may not look so cool.

Or taps that have faucets in them on the ball lock

If you want it to look classy...wrap the kegs/keg-orators in sheets....
palm-springs-wedding-6.jpg

Unless you don't care about classy and plan for your reception to look like this :) :

4757323707_86ce44f786_z.jpg

I assume you're going to have a tent or canopy in case it rains? If it were me I'd just wheel my kegerator outside and run an extension cord. But mine's already on wheels and it's easy to move...

zachattack said:
I assume you're going to have a tent or canopy in case it rains? If it were me I'd just wheel my kegerator outside and run an extension cord. But mine's already on wheels and it's easy to move...

Ya my brother owns a party tent biz :)

I have a Keezer with cobras so not really an option - in thinking if building that trash can setup maybe with a plywood front to block the trash barrel

I'd use this as an excuse to pimp out that keezer! Install a nice collar and get yourself some Perlicks.

Back