S.N.I.Z.Z.L.E. Meeting

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesefood

Reaction score
I just got to thinking...

Most wives love doing the X-Mas shopping, right? Why don't some of you guys offer to bring your wives up to Woodfield Mall to go shopping, and then ditch them and meet up with me at one of the local brew pubs in the area?

Here's how it'll work: you hang with them for a little while, then say you want to look for a present for them. In reality, you'll have already ordered their present online. She'll need at least 3-4 hours to do her shopping, and you'll need 3-4 hours to get in some drinking. Ram and Prairie Rock are right outside the mall. She can pick you up at Ram (after first spending another 3-4 hours in Ikea).

Ize said:
Hmmmmm....

You might be on to something with this. Let me explore that a bit....

Ize

ize_meatpacking_w498.jpg

Cheesefood said:

Shhhhhhhhhhh........

It's all about global takeover... We start with grafitti in the urban areas, then spread out to suburbia... Soon we'll have a nation FULL of homebrewers and meatpackers.... :rockin:

:p

Ize

Walker-san said:
Is it too late for a suggestion? Change the 'Liquid' to 'Libation'???

It will be voted on at our next S.N.I.Z.Z.L.E. congress.

Libations are drinks dumped out in honor of a deity. We need to pick a deity. I recommend Farley - the god of American Barley.

Back