What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a Texas Blonde Ale from AHS being delivered tomorrow or Monday, been brewing darker beers as of late so its about time for a session beer. :ban: excited.

A $500 roll bar for my miata came today!

IMG_1599_zpsb5e2778f.jpg

Oh well... a wonderful stirplate from Dan over at stirstarters.com came about 10 days ago! Quick shipping and everything he promised, thanks Dan

IMG_1583_zpse8bd8538.jpg

900 lbs of grain including marris otter, uk 2-row, victory, Munich, Vienna, Rey, wheat, roasted wheat, oats, carastan, black, 3 types of crystal and one or two others.

My last 2 perlicks and some hoses. Time to give myself an early birthday gift and complete my keezer

jestmaty said:
A $500 roll bar for my miata came today!

Oh well... a wonderful stirplate from Dan over at stirstarters.com came about 10 days ago! Quick shipping and everything he promised, thanks Dan

Nice! I have a miata as well but I have the hard dog rollbar for mine

Nice! I have a miata as well but I have the hard dog rollbar for mine

Hard Dog Deuce.. my NB is crystal blue metallic, exactly like this, but my hd bar is black :rockin:

DSCN9690.jpg

Oh, since this is a beer site, it is mandatory that I always include a pic of something beer related :)

IMG_1592.jpg

I love FedEx Saturday delivery

image-2204369248.jpg

Finally won't have a sticky garage floor anymore.

Second keg, second fermenter, Keg tubing, smashing pumpkin, caribou slobber. Finally get to make more because I ran out of brew over the weekend...such a tragedy. May have to actually pay for commercial beer. Such a concept.

240 o-rings for my better-bottle fermenters. Fantastic price. I will be selling the extras.

Hanks Hefe from Midwest with a smack pack. Sounds like a relaxing day brewing on Sunday unless I get Honey Do's.
Bob

Malt mill and a crapton of hops from innovation homebrewing. I bought a bazooka filter too, but it's MIA. I sent them an e-mail telling them it wasn't included in the order but I haven't gotten a response yet...

There were some extra hops in the order. I just hope they did not decide to jut throw those in because the filter was BO...

A stir plate and aeration kit for the wort. Played with the stir plate with a one and two inch stir bar in a one gallon carboy. Can't wait to put them to use for the barley wine I'm doing next.

1/4" MFL Ball Lock ,er Tailpiece with 1/4" MFL Disconnect,Foxx 1/4" Swivel Nut Set for MFL 1/4" Ball Lock Pin Lock Plastic Reusable Clamp for 5/16 Inch ID Tubing Plastic Reusable Clamp for 3/16 Inch ID Tubing 1/4" MFL Hexnut x 5/16" HoseBarb 5/16" Hose Barb - Beer Elbow Fitting - Low Profile Out Neoprene Coupling Washer - Set of 6 Neoprene Coupling Washer
Faucet Plug and Brush

4 oz each of:

Apollo
Bravo
Summit
Galena
Bamling Cross

and a temp strip for my carboy - all from Farmhousebrewingsupply

2 extract kits (Pumpkin Spice ale and 2 Hearted clone) from Adventures in Homebrewing. Boy was shipping fast. Ordered on Sunday and arrived on Wednesday. Thanks Jason..!! I will be ordering from them again.

Went to LHBS at lunch today and picked a muslin bag (to steep pumpkin), fermcap (never used before) and my 2nd hydrometer of the year (you got it, broke the first one)

ncweasel said:
2 extract kits (Pumpkin Spice ale and 2 Hearted clone) from Adventures in Homebrewing. Boy was shipping fast. Ordered on Sunday and arrived on Wednesday. Thanks Jason..!! I will be ordering from them again.

Went to LHBS at lunch today and picked a muslin bag (to steep pumpkin), fermcap (never used before) and my 2nd hydrometer of the year (you got it, broke the first one)

I love Adventures in Homebrewing. I've never ordered online as I can drive there. It's a long drive, but worth it. All of my big purchases are made with them.

wSelwyn said:
I love Adventures in Homebrewing. I've never ordered online as I can drive there. It's a long drive, but worth it. All of my big purchases are made with them.

Yea I also was impressed with them. I ordered 2 cornys on a Sunday and they came on weds

The barley crusher grain mill and counter flow chiller. Any advice on best gap setting for the mill?

A gift for a local, soon to be, pro brewer. I can't say what it is. I know there are locals on here and I don't want it getting out.

A replacement order from orings-online.com. I ordered the wrong size and they shipped the right size before I even returned the wrong size. Great prices and the best customer service. I will be ordering keg o-rings from them real soon.

Warranty replacement of my proacurate instant read thermometer! All I did was write a review on Northern Brewer of how it was nice but how it broke. 2 days later I get an email telling me they warranty them for a year so a few hours later I get a shipment notification! What amazing customer service!

Back