South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 31!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No preference on brand. I use 2 -3% acid malt in most of my brews. I just would like to have a supply of it. 1/4 of a bag will last me 100 years :cross:

Yeah, same here. I use it all the time but never need much, so I may as well save a bit and just store it in bulk since it'll get used.

Anyone want to go 1/2 or 1/3 on CM‐6ROW? $.052/lb.

Or 1/2 or 1/3 on GW‐DEXT DextraPils® $.071/lb?

Pilsen Light DME for sure (5760) -- Put that in the books!
Anyone want to go in on a Bavarian Wheat DME 50# (5756)? I can't use that much wheat extract!
Only problem is getting to NJ from Brooklyn. I'll be moving there in 3 weeks and probably wont have a car.
Anyone car pooling or from the city? I can pay for the stuff and just pick it up from you if you're in the city.

I will buy 1/3-1/4 bag of Bavarian Wheat extract (5756) if I can find 2-3 others to go in with me!

Also going to need a means to either get to the meet point (no car, will live in Brooklyn in 3 weeks time) or have someone who lives in the city pick up my stuff for me so I can get it. Any car poolers or volunteers? Can pitch in $$ for the trouble :D

kroach01 said:
Pilsen Light DME for sure (5760) -- Put that in the books!
Anyone want to go in on a Bavarian Wheat DME 50# (5756)? I can't use that much wheat extract!
Only problem is getting to NJ from Brooklyn. I'll be moving there in 3 weeks and probably wont have a car.
Anyone car pooling or from the city? I can pay for the stuff and just pick it up from you if you're in the city.

I live 20 minutes from the pick up location and work in Staten Island. If you can get to Staten Island I'll pick it up for you.

anyone want to split 50/50
CM‐RYEM -RYE
BZ‐SMOK -rauch malt

I want to fill both these splits till I comit to the order. If I dont get any takers Ill wait till next round.

1x CM-2ROW

I would also like to get some

Crystal 20
Crystal 60
Honey Malt

(Sorry don't know item ID's)

I am looking to get 1/3 of a bag of each. Anybody up for a split?

Eric

1x CM-2ROW

I would also like to get some

Crystal 20
Crystal 60
Honey Malt

(Sorry don't know item ID's)

I am looking to get 1/3 of a bag of each. Anybody up for a split?

Eric

I will buy 1/3-1/4 bag of Bavarian Wheat extract (5756) if I can find 2-3 others to go in with me!

Also going to need a means to either get to the meet point (no car, will live in Brooklyn in 3 weeks time) or have someone who lives in the city pick up my stuff for me so I can get it. Any car poolers or volunteers? Can pitch in $$ for the trouble :D

I'd be in for 1/4 or 1/3 split on the honey Malt # GB-HONY
and a 1/4 split on the Bavarian Wheat extract (5756)
if we can get a few more to split it up.

Back