Photos from my New Belgium Brewery Tour

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice, I want to head up there

btw, the hop bails are ~ 200 lbs so you figure you get a better price than just buy a pound at a time right? So if we can get a pound of cascades for 7.75 they wouldn't be worth 10K, my guess is they are considerably less than 1k.

I've been to both of those places myself about 2-3 years ago. Unfortunately we missed the last tour at new belgium but got to take the one at O'dells. New Belgium's tasting room was packed and we were lucky enough to find a table to sit and enjoy their brews. I must admit that I prefered O'dells brew over NB'S. Just had a better fresher taste. We also made it to Cooper Smiths there in Ft. Collins also. Me and my dad got pretty smashed there trying out all their seasonal beers they had; must have been like 6-8 different ones. Cooper Smiths is also where I had my 1 and only chili beer. Now, I'm a big fan of spicy stuff, but that beer was just nasty.

Oh, and by the way, doesn't it smell sooooo freakin good just outside of the breweries?

Back