Greetings from Maine!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WolvinMaine

Reaction score
Hello folks,

I have been lurking around for a few weeks, and decided to finally throw my hat into the arena. I took up brewing in college, and I realized recently I have been doing it off and on (as life allows) now for over 18 years. Time does fly I guess. I have recently really gotten back into brewing after moving back to Maine. Besides beer, I am exploring the wonders of fermentation in other areas, such as several meads and ciders I have aging in my basement. I am also in the process of upgrading my very, very basic all grain set up to something actually user friendly. I have seen lots of great info here, and I am looking forward to tapping into that, as well as hopefully helping others out where I can. Thanks!

Greetings! You can sure learn a ton from this site! I highly recommend the DIY sections on building your brewery. I built many things that I learned from this site and saved tons of money. It all helps make great beer and develop a great hobby!

:D

Latest posts

Back