Friday Night!!!What are you drinking???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrianTheBrewer

Reaction score
Starting the evening off with a few Belgian White from Long Trail brewery.
Probably going to move on to a couple of Harpoon Glacrier Harvest.
Then to end the night with an oatmeal stout from The People's Pint.

What you drinking tonight???

Taking my EPA to a pizza/beer party along with some of my Columbus IPA, Firestone Pale Ale, Pete's Wicked, Moose Drool, and some Obsidian Stout to finish out the night by the fire sure to be blazing in the back yard. :mug:

Just went to the Kroger to get SWMBO some cold medicine. Got me some medicine too: Sierra Nevada Celebration.

DFH 60 clone in my brand spankin' new HBT pint glass. :D

IMG_5252.JPG

I have some 10der and Milds from ollllo and Zymurgrafi to sample and critique as well. :ban:

Heading out to a brewpub for dinner soon.

1. SN Harvest: Wet Hop Ale
2. Apfelwein (gotta finish it off to make room in the kegerator)
3. Whatever you bring over to my house between the hours of 8pm - 2am

I've got a bottle of Pliny sitting in my fridge, and a bottle of Adam. Never had anything by Hair of the Dog yet so I'm excited to try it.

Then it's probably going to Lucky Baldwin's. I might stop by Gordon Biersch just to try the Schwarzbier too. I've never been to one, but I love a good Schwarzbier. :mug:

There's a bunch of brooklyn lagers in my fridge with my name on them for tonight. Soon I'll be drinking the Irish Red that's in my primary though. I can't wait.

DFH 60 clone in my brand spankin' new HBT pint glass. :D

IMG_5252.JPG

I have some 10der and Milds from ollllo and Zymurgrafi to sample and critique as well. :ban:

Heading out to a brewpub for dinner soon.

Hey now, no sampling milds after IPA's !

;)

I have sampled much today. Went to Salt Hill pub in Lebabon NH right after having my eyes dilated at the ophthalmologist and had a Smuttynose old brown dog. Still a bit hard to see so I made my way to 7 Barrel Brewery in West Leb. and sampled R.I.P. Stout, their IPA and then their Red ale. Picked up some Victory Storm King and a bomber of Smuttynose Big A IPA. Had the big A and one Storm King. at home. Feelin' pretty good.

There's a bunch of brooklyn lagers in my fridge with my name on them for tonight. Soon I'll be drinking the Irish Red that's in my primary though. I can't wait.

Love me some Brooklyn Lager. I need to empty some kegs so I can try my first whack at a clone.

Started out with Yooper's cream ale. I'm surprised there is any left at all after the last few parties. Then I whacked the Cooper's Pilsner experiment pretty hard. It has gotten good after a few months. Now I'm enjoying a 9-9-9 partigyle and who knows after that. SWMBO may be dragging me out to downtown Austin with her friends which would be cool. Otherwise I'll probably pull out the Green Flash barleywine which I have had my eye on all week. :drunk:

I started off the day with lunch at Bridgeport brewpub in Portland. Had their newly released Imperial Porter and the Fresh Hop IPA. Both were very nice. At home, my wife and I just split a Port Brewing High Tide Fresh Hop IPA. Man, there was a ton of yeast at the bottom of that bottle. I saved it off to a jar and will try to start it up. It's most likely WLP001. Now it's my Fresh Hop Pale Ale homebrew.

Yay for Friday's!

Tom

Had some of my AG IPA. It's OK, but I'll be making it different next time. Also some AG wheat and a bottle of stout from a friend.

Going to head down to one of the local brewpubs, Northern Lights to try their new Double IPA! They were celebrating their 15th birthday two weekends ago but I missed it :( I hope there is still some left!

I've got no homebrew. I need a co2 setup so I can rack my stuff to kegs. so I went to the store:

"I will only buy beer I've never drank"

Came back with
1: bud American Ale. Not too bad. Not gonna buy more, but if someone brings it to a party here, I'd probably have one.

2: Midnight Wit by legacy. Had to drink it fast. Didn't really like the spice profile. Maybe it was the sausage and egg sammich I made for dinner.

3: White moon? Winter seasonal from blue moon. Not bad.

4: some kind of pale ale. Was good. Glad I have another one in the fridge. (5)

6: I forget. it's downstairs in the fridge and I'm done for tonight.

B

Rhorbach's Vanilla Porter I got a growler. Rhorbach's is a local brewpub, and brewery. Not sure but the porter is not as good as I thought it was going to be. I just had a Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald Porter and it was soooo much better.

SWMBO still out with friends. Opened the Green Flash. :drunk: Pretty strong on the crystal. 2008, would be better about 2-3 years old but I'm not patient enough to age anything but homebrew or a Stone Vertical Epic that long.

Did I mention :drunk:? ... :drunk:

A homebrewed OctoberFAST. Excellent. Just one though. Just got home from work, I'm tired and I need to get up and go to work again in the morning.

Full Sail Wassail, here. After that, it'll probably be some homebrewed pale ale and MAYBE a bit of Edwort's Apfelwein...maybe..

Edit..I'm using my HBT glasses, too(I didn't want to admit I wasn't drinking homebrew out of them..it felt wrong)

Drinking My last bottle of Pale Ale. It totally and completely ROCKED:rockin:,like that. But, it's gone now. So, I bottled my Wit tonight and I've started brewing my Belgian Trappist Ale. :mug:

Homebrew, homebrew and more homebrew.

Started with a honey cream ale.
Followed with a Cream Stout.
Finishing with a Bomber of Tripel.

:drunk: is swiftly approaching.

4:45am, just got home from work. I'm gonna throw a couple of BMCs down my neck, then take my time over my last couple of HB ESBs. After that, it's a 3 week wait because of my broken pipeline. Gotta do that bottling tomorrow!!

4:45am, just got home from work. I'm gonna throw a couple of BMCs down my neck, then take my time over my last couple of HB ESBs. After that, it's a 3 week wait because of my broken pipeline. Gotta do that bottling tomorrow!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Man you need to do a better job of keeping that pipeline full. I hereby banish you to the garage until fermenters are filled! :cross:

Last night my buddy and I did a side by side comparison of Sculpin and Alesmith IPA. I don't think the match up was very fair though because the Sculpin was only three weeks old while the Alesmith IPA was around 3 months.

Back