• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB-Keezer Parts-Digital Temp Contol, Regulator/manifold, 10lb Co2 Tank, Std Couplers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtpeebs1

Reaction score
I am looking to put together a 5 tap setup in a keezer. It will be modeled after the "Original" Keezer thread. I already purchased the 5 Perlick faucets with shanks/hardware. I am open to suggestions on where to buy items for a good price or your used items. I won't be home brewing as of yet but probably next year. I am wanting to buy the following items:

Digital Temp Controller
Couplers-Standard Domestic Kegs
Regulator/Manifold (Open for suggestions)
10+lb Co2 Tank

Am I missing anything? What do you have? Please post here as my PM box fills quickly.

Thanks,

Josh

I have a Ranco 111000 that is prewired with a heavy duty gauge extension cord. That I would be willing to sell.

Let me know if you are interested and we can talk price.

This is a picture of it.

DSC_0002.jpg

Check you private message box. I have (2) sanke D-type coupler taps if you want those too, we can figure a bundled price.

Back