What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monstar said:
Dude. Yes. So jealous.

Ahh, the mcchouffee was phenomenal. Really great beer. Its like a scotch ale mixed with a brown and a saison. Really well done. My new obsession is aging, so I.ll lock up a couple for a few years. On that note, the bolita (formerly mistakenly known as bolero) could use some aging. Its got a harsh coffee like flavor i'm nott diggng. I think some age on it would help

Orfy's porter. It's good but I feel it is missing a little "something": maybe it's the yeast. I used US-05...

mikeysab said:
Ahh, the mcchouffee was phenomenal. Really great beer. Its like a scotch ale mixed with a brown and a saison. Really well done. My new obsession is aging, so I.ll lock up a couple for a few years. On that note, the bolita (formerly mistakenly known as bolero) could use some aging. Its got a harsh coffee like flavor i'm nott diggng. I think some age on it would help
Ill bet. Belgian brown sounds awesome!

298008_10101647375098984_9351828_86846822_770716193_n.jpg

My first taste of the 17%, borurbon oak aged mead. Its still a little hot, but delicious. :mug:

Drinking my partigyle porter while watching game 2 of the world seriers.

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G using Home Brew Talk

1st beer was victory harvest ale. Good beer slightly soapy of a taste

2nd beer was the helios from victory. Bleh

3rd was storm king. One of my all time favs

4th was their hopwallop. Once again one of the all time favs

The hydrometer sample from my Founders breakfast stout clone. Can already tell this is gonna be awesome. It is my first big beer that i've brewed, OG came in at 1.082, and after almost a week its at 1.024. It will be sitting in primary for a while longer.

Sipping on Sorachi Ace Hopped American Wheat Beer. Been in the bottle about a month. Tasting good. Very herbal!

Water. :( I'm waiting for my first home brew to finish bottle conditioning. Then it will be Everyday IPA.

I've got a batch of Palmer's Oak Butt Brown in the frementer. I upped the crystal by a quarter pound, and used Maris Otter for the pale malt. The smell coming out of the air lock makes me drool. I can't wait until it is bottle conditioned.:rockin:

Finishing up a Big Hoppy Monster by Terrapin.

Don't be fooled by the title. This ain't no Imperial Red Ale...nor is it completely hop forward. The best description I would use is an American Barleywine Light. Good though.

21st Amendment's Back in Black BIPA, which is just awesome (killed 2 cans), and just finished a glass of Stone's Smoked Porter.. also delicious.

Let's see...

In the past 3 hours: Old Rasputin, Two Hearted, Stone IPA, NB Belgo, my Saison, my Witbier, and my Brown Ale.

And I've got a fridge full of even more. Hooray for fat Saturday.

Back