South Jersey/Philadelphia Group HOP Buy!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lordura

Reaction score
:mug: Time for some Humulus Lupulus luvin! :mug:

After many successful group grain buys, it's time get show the HOPS some love!

We'll need 20 pounds of hops to complete this order. Because of the size difference, this will be for Pellet hops only!

Read more below on how it all works.

Check out the link below for pricing:
HOP PRICING - HopsDirect Pellets
Example: Willamette Hops are $6.75/LB + $1.30 Shipping = $8.05/Lb!!!

Pick up location:
The whole order will be delivered to my work in Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
You'll be able to pick up whenever in easier for you!
(much better then having to worry about making it to the pickup location in time!)

Pick up date/time:
TBA

Current Order: 20 Pounds
Lordura PAID: 1x Centennial, 1/2x Magnum(US)
vincemash PAID: 1x Tettnanger
Twoodward15 PAID: 1x Cascade, 1x Hallertau(GR), 1x US Goldings, 1x Willamette
vanwolfhausen PAID: 1x Galena, 1x Cascade, 1x Columbus, 1x Centennial
b0r0da PAID: 1x Centennial, 1/2x Magnum(US), 1x Chinook , 1x Willamette
MerchntvilleBC PAID: 1x Amarillo, 1x Centennial, 1x Magnum(US), 1x Willamette
sethga PAID: 1x Centennial, 1x Cascade

How it works:
When looking at the Hop Prices, figure in about $1.30/LB for shipping!
Once the order has been filled, everyone will get an individual invoice for their order which can be paid via PayPal(preferred), Cash, Check & Money Order.
After all orders have been PAID, the order will be placed and delivered to 08054. (Usually within 7 - 10 days)
If you have any other questions, just post here and ask.

Cheers!

Got both of you guys on there!

What, no one else wants in on this juicy hop deliciousness?

Its only $1.30/lb for shipping. If you went to their website and ordered just one pound, you're looking at $8-9 for shipping.

damn it, missed this thread and in late. Looks like space for only 1 more pound, so put me in for a pound of Centennial please. I'll get some other stuff next time around

Jumped on at the last second Seth!

I'll send out payment info tonight after work. This one went quick! maybe 40lbs next time!

**** man, I bet you could up this round to 40 and fill it in a day or two. I know I'd go for another 2-3 pounds of something

Thanks b0r0da!

If every doesntmind waiting a few more days, I can increase this to 40lbs.

Please confirm that everyone is ok with this

If the extra happens, I'll take a pound each of Cascade and Palisade.

b0r0da I am up at Englishtown all the time, I can hold and deliver up to you if you want

I'm working on setting up a new pickup location for the grain buys so i don't want the hop buy to drag out too long. 40lbs might take a little longer then needed.

I've updated everyone so far.

lodura - I am in for the next hop buy. Please PM me whenever you get it started.

A bunch of guys in the club also showed interest. I just never had the chance to take orders before this one filled up.

Ididnt see you paid via paypal... I thought you sent a check whenyou asked for my address. My fault!

Picked up the last payment last night... hops will be ordered tomorrow morning!

I'll keep everyone updated with the tracking.

Sorry todd!

Todd, it did go through! I just didn't check it because I was expecting a check again.

UPDATE
The hops should have shipped out this morning so I'm just waiting on the UPS tracking number. It's coming via email so I'll PM everyone as soon as it arrives.

Email came a few days late! Looks like they shipped on the 2nd and UPS delivery is on the 9th. I will be working that day so if you'd like to pick up your hops between 12pm - 6pm, you can come up to my work. After 6pm, we can meet up where ever.

If you would like the UPS Tracking#, PM me.

Latest posts

Back