Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if I am satisfied with it yet, but here it is as it stands now...

MonolithLabel-v.jpg

Can you tell me where you make these up...they are all very nicely done and I have a concept, but I just need to know where to go and start the process. Thanks...

I use inkscape off of the suggestions of other users on this board.
It is free just like Gimp.

Here's the label for my Honey Wheat. It's my first attempt at a label.

honeywheatlabelsmall.jpg

Two of my latest...

Lable2.jpg

Lable5.jpg

And before anyone shouts "racism", my wife is 1/4 Cherokee, and the IPA was brewed in a pail. So there...

I think they are pretty cool.

I've been debating on doing a Black IPA and calling it

"Mandingo"
Black IPA

Just my first stabs at making my own labels... I got some ideas from what others have posted, and tried to make something decent for these brews. The English Brown Ale was brewed last night...

3455-double-tap-esb-label.jpg

3452-honey-cream-ale-label-500ml.jpg

Not yet bottled, still sitting on the oak cubes. Been there for 2 weeks so far.
3454-wee-honey-ale-label.jpg

3450-english-brown-ale-label.jpg

just bottled and labeled my smoked baltic oatmeal porter with espresso and vanilla bean. extremely minimal label for a complex brew ;)
It's a blend of a 1.090 espresso smoked porter, a 1.060 lager'd smoked porter with lager yeast portion, and a 1.060 trappist ale yeast smoked porter version with vanilla bean.

Cheers!
Dave

201600_1664200849705_1377753541_1466589_1241514_o.jpg

210405_1664202049735_1377753541_1466590_6764741_o.jpg

I made this one for my Gumball Head Clone using a pic of one of my work colleague. Should have seen the faces on everyone at work after a few of these were handed out!

:mug:

BeerLabel7.jpg

This is a Black IPA cobbled together from various recipes and adding/switching different malts, is currently in secondary resting on roasted cocao nibs, will dry hop on Monday with Cascade and bottle next Saturday....the regular non-cocao nibbed version is called VooDoo Black IPA...

Voodoo Black Magic IPA copy.ai.jpg

My second batch of Scottish ale, I used the labelizer! my first batch I paid way too much for.
First ones. nice but costly!
dslabel.jpg

The second batch
IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

From left to right: Belsnickle (spiced ale), Horse and Buggy Ale (American ale with honey), Hanziskaner (bavarian weizen), Schnicklefritz (irish stout w/cherries) and Rumspringa (blonde ale with orange blossom honey, corriander and orange zest). Coming soon: Reinheitsgebot (Kolsch using only 4 ingredients).

DSC02040.jpg

Hans to go:

hf009.jpg

brewed by the Hans Fenstermaker Brewing Company, Emmaus, Pa.

I am trying to decide which of the following two labels I like the most. Any suggestions?

label1.jpg

logo4.jpg

From left to right: Belsnickle (spiced ale), Horse and Buggy Ale (American ale with honey), Hanziskaner (bavarian weizen), Schnicklefritz (irish stout w/cherries) and Rumspringa (blonde ale with orange blossom honey, corriander and orange zest). Coming soon: Reinheitsgebot (Kolsch using only 4 ingredients).

I saw Schnicklefritz and thought to myself, "Now there's a Dutchman". Then I saw where you're from. "Well, that explains it". Your lego guy reminds me of Raymond the Amish Comic. Nice labels, btw.

Rave said:
I am trying to decide which of the following two labels I like the most. Any suggestions?

I like the one with the light blue gradient background. Just seems cleaner, nicer, and less busy.

Latest posts

Back