• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling my Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With no reserve, this could be quite a deal for someone. I don't know anyone who is thinking of getting in the hobby, but if I do, I'll send them to your auction.

What would you be willing to take for all of it?? I can pick it up. If I was to win the bid, could I possibly pick it up????

I have a BIN at $200 although it is negotiable. Make your an offer. Yep, you can pick it up. We could met somewhere as Boone is too terribly far from Hendersonville.

I also have nineteen (19) 16 Oz Flip Top Cap Amber Beer Bottles. I didn't list them with this auction because I did not believe I could ship them without breaking them. I could also deliver these for a little extra if you were to pick-up.

What would you be willing to take for all of it?? I can pick it up. If I was to win the bid, could I possibly pick it up????

Yes, you can pick it up.

I thought I set a BIN but I did not (apparently). I'll take $200 for all of it. If you throw in a little extra and are willing to pick it up, I'll include 19 16oz pop-top amber bottles as well. I didn't include these with the sale because I did not think I would be able to ship these without them breaking.

Back