Nashville Brew Pubs...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SowegaBrews

Reaction score
I'm going to be in Nashville this Saturday afternoon with a few hours to kill. I figure the best way to spend'm is with my good 'ol buddy beer. I'll be there for the Avett Bros. show at the Ryman Auditorium, so the closer to there the better. Any help guys? :mug:

My friend lives in Nashville, but haven't been there since getting into the beer thing a few years ago.

Anyway, google maps is your friend. I looked up the Ryman, searched nearby for "brew", and looks like you are in luck. About 3 breweries or beer-bars nearby... you can look into these further.

Big River Grille and Brewing, Broadway Brewhouse Downtown are closest - Broadway got better ratings. Yazoo brewing looks like its within a little drive or cab ride or maybe even hike.

More came up as well but does not appear they are as close...

I just got back from a trip to Nashville. We had a great time by the way, even though I can't stand country music. My GF loves it, I went because of the Titans/Colts game and Jack Daniel's Distillery ;)

BUT... We went to three brewpubs in Nashville: Big River Brewery, Blackstone Brewery,
and Bosco’s Nashville Brewing Company.

Bosco's was by far my favorite. They tap a cask every night around 5 btw if you like that sort of thing. I'm into casks so I liked that. Blackstone didn't really impress me, but I wouldn't say don't go. They had an Oktoberfest ALE which was a first for me. Interesting to taste the difference between a beer which is usually a lager.

Try to make it to Jack Daniel's if that's your thing. That was an awesome tour and well worth the 1.5 hour drive down there.

Have fun!

+1 BBH, Boscos, Blackstone, Big River.

Though BBH isn't really a brewpub, they do have an extensive tap list. I would also add the Flying Saucer to the list.

Try to make it to Jack Daniel's if that's your thing. That was an awesome tour and well worth the 1.5 hour drive down there.

Have fun!

I've been twice! You're right it's definitely worth it! I love that kick in the face you get when you stick your nose below the opening of the mash tun!

Thanks for dropping some names for me guys. I doubt I'll have time to go to more than 2 or 3 of these, but I'll damn sure try! I'll be hitting up Broadway Brewhouse and Big River Grille for sure since they're within walking distance.

Cheers :mug:

Back