Firestone Union Jack

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlassblowersBrew

Reaction score
I just thought I'd make a post in honor of this beer....This is some good freakin beer. Aroma hops up the wazoo. Anyone out there also enjoyed this beer? It was released about two or three months ago. I don't know if it gets shipped out of California. Anyone got any ideas on a recipe? I taste a LOT amarillo in there. Its just so good. Three of them down and now I'm here making this rambling post.....:cross:

I haven't seen it up here but I don't to a lot of liquor stores lately due to the better quality of my brews and kegging.

Firestone makes good beer though so I am not surprised. I'm thinking with the Union Jack name it might be based on British hops.

I have heard of Firestone, but never tried it. And no, I don't believe they ship out of Cali.

i have had it and it is rediculous. Hop bomb but not super bitter. Excellent!!!!!

Yup, it's a good 'un. Excellent hop aroma...my guess is either amarillo or nugget.

Not sure why it's listing for $10 a sixer, though. But Bev Mo had it marked down to $7, so it came home with me.

Back