I hate the wait

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewpastor

Beer, not rocket chemistry
Reaction score
I hate waiting. And there is too much that I am currently waiting on related to my brewing life.

I have sent my beers to Cincinnatti, they have been received and so now there is nothing I can do but wait for them to be judged and the results to be announced.

My conicals are off at the welders, where they have been for a couple months, waitng to be combined into a single jacketed vessel. Meaning my brewing is on hold, and while I could dig out the carboys and so forth, I really am not too excted by that, so I am waiting. I don't know how long, and there is nothing I can do about it.

Now I recognise that anyone reading this will be saying, "What are you complaining about? Boo Hoo, you are waiting for beers to be judged at the Nationals! Boo Hoo, you are waiting for a jacketed conical." Yes I am too lucky for words, but none the less, I am tired of waiting.

Time to RDWHAHB! It won't end the wait, but it can't hurt.

I will now add to your woe.

I have some beer that I have planned to send you, but it will have to wait until about the second week of July.

(I will not be sending any to Tom Petty, so he can continue to wait).

Yep, my beers arrived in ohio a week ago. Sucks sitting around wondering what condition they arrived in and how they will be received in a week. I threw a bunch in the fridge on the day they arrived, so over the course of the next week i'll pull one out every other day and give them a try.

For now, time to wait, and enjoy some brews.

Back