top 5 rock band tambourine players . . .

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllHoppedUp

Reaction score
Okay, just kidding. I just wasn't sure if this theme had been played out yet or not. Happy Monday everybody! ;)

AHU

:rockin:

the dead used to have a woman who played the tambourine on tour with them back in the sixties.. donna maybe.

Caplan said:
Don't start a Maraca thread....

How 'bout a jug player thread? Or kazoo? Bagpipes? I seem to remember some bagpipes in at least one AC/DC song.

t1master said:
the dead used to have a woman who played the tambourine on tour with them back in the sixties.. donna maybe.

ian said:
no her name was Donna Definitely. Initials DD, sorry I'm on cold medicine . . .

Her name was Donna Jean Godchaux and she was not only good with a tambourine but had a helluva set of lungs on her too. She could belt'em out . . . and she was pretty good lookin' for a hippy chick too! :fro:

Mamas and The Papa's. Mama Cass sang ..the other chick just looked good. played the tambourine in hot pants....

AllHoppedUp said:
How 'bout a jug player thread? Or kazoo? Bagpipes?
Only if we can have a 'best expressed anti war statement through the medium of Dance' Thread?
I sense tension AHU..... Please explain your feelings......;) :D

Caplan said:
Only if we can have a 'best expressed anti war statement through the medium of Dance' Thread?

It's so funny that you bring that up. I just performed an anti-war statement dance after dinner at my parents-in-law's house this weekend. I think it started to get a little weird for them after the first half hour, but when they saw how I could pinch my butt cheeks into a caricature of Donald Rumsfeld during the grand finale I think they got my point.

:ban:

AHU

AllHoppedUp said:
It's so funny that you bring that up. I just performed an anti-war statement dance after dinner at my parents-in-law's house this weekend. I think it started to get a little weird for them after the first half hour, but when they saw how I could pinch my butt cheeks into a caricature of Donald Rumsfeld during the grand finale I think they got my point.

AHU

LOL. :tank:

Sudster said:
Mamas and The Papa's. Mama Cass sang ..the other chick just looked good. played the tambourine in hot pants....
Michelle Phillips.

Rhoobarb said:
Tracy Partridge of The Partridge Family!
Susan Dey.

Many a night I rang my triangle thinking about those two, I must say. :eek:

AllHoppedUp said:

AHU
How did my 'End World Poverty Now by Guessing the Cheeses' Night go by the way? I'm always looking for feedback.....;)

Back