Brewmaster's Warehouse - No Shipping to GA?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corvax13

Reaction score
For fellow Georgia brewers and the owner of Brewmaster's Warehouse

After spending a good 2-3 hours browsing the site, building a few recipes and filling up my cart, I whip out my wallet and get ready to finally make my order. . . only to learn that they don't ship to Georgia.

Aside from the fact that this sort of blows my mind (being in Savannah, I was looking forward to some speedy deliveries) it would be VERY convenient if this little detail is announced somewhere in their front page, so others like me don't waste their time.

Just a thought.

Corvax

EDIT - Please note, this post does not mean Brewmaster's Warehouse is not an excellent store - I just wish I had learned this sooner.

It's kind of buried on the shipping page. There is some legal BS behind it, more information if you care to read some of his posts here.

From the Brewmaster's Warehouse homepage.

Oops! If you’re shipping to Georgia, we can’t sell to you!
We’re extremely sorry for the inconvenience, but our expansive selection, user-friendly website and outstanding customer service is not available to customers in Georgia.

If you would like Brewmasters Warehouse to open to the local public, and sell items to customers in Georgia please sign a petition and give your opinion about the situation.

Disclaimer: All prices and policies are subject to change without notice.

It has to do with some local ATL area stuff from what I understand... I agree it is a load, especially for the people that aren't anywhere near the city :(

I see... I understand now... I apologize for reviving an old topic (seems to happen way too often around here)

Either way, Ed, if you get a chance to read this, I suggest you announce this misfortune on your front page.

Maybe I'll have my buddy in South Carolina receive the stuff for me... :)

Back