Connecticut Homebrewers Unite!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c.n.budz

Reaction score
Nothing overly special or organized. Just want to meet up with other homebrewers in the area, do some brewing, drinking, bulk buys, and such. If there ends up being any real interest maybe it could turn into something more organized. I'll probably send some invites to people I know are from the area, but I only remember a few CT people's names so feel free to just join the group.

Check it out here

Ahhhh..... The CRABS are growing stronger....

CrabPeople.png

:off: When I Googled "crab people" for that pic, this was one of the other results. Somehow I wasn't surprised......
paris_hilton080.jpg

im interested - can I join the list?

I've done a couple partial mash brews and Im definitely interested in stepping up to all grain.

Id love to sit in on someone's all grain brew session at least once before I take the leap and build my own home brewery. I've read a couple books and so forth - but there's nothing like on the job training :)

Old thread... I recently started one myself looking for some peeps... anyone in Danbury?

Latest posts

Back