Good price for G.I. co2 cartridges?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sivdrinks

Reaction score
These things are expensive so I got a case of 30 of eBay (not Genuine Innovations) and of course they don't fit in the G.I. dispenser. Bought the unthreaded, too big to fit inside the dispenser threads.

These things are expensive so I got a case of 30 of eBay (not Genuine Innovations) and of course they don't fit in the G.I. dispenser. Bought the unthreaded, too big to fit inside the dispenser threads.

I'm not sure what you're asking here...

bja said:
I'm not sure what you're asking here...

They're like $3 a piece for food grade 16g Genuine Innovations co2 cartridges, the ones for portable keg chargers. I got a case on eBay of generic ones for $1.25 a piece but of course they don't fit, gotta be from Genuine Innovations. Takes about 3 ($9) to dispense a corny keg, I can fill a 5lb bottle for $10.

Last edited by a moderator:
sivdrinks said:
Thanks, checking into it. Those are what I got but unthreaded. Wish I knew what the thread size was so I could check my dispenser for compatibility.

So they're not gonna work for the keg charger. I'm guessing the sizes are different for the keg and bike chargers, maybe so you don't use non food grade with the keg charger. Sucks, guess you just hafta get ripped and buy theirs.

Latest posts

Back