Who ships to Canada?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sayers

Reaction score
Hey all.
Recently tried to buy from williamsbrewing.com and found out they don't ship to Canada. Heard on "Brew Strong" podcast that Northernbrewer.com doesn't ship to Canada. I would like to compile a list of companies that are canadian or american ones that ship to Canada to avoid further heartbreak. So far I have dealt with:
craftbrewing.com
ontariobeerkegs.com
hopdawgs.ca

I've ordered (successfully) from DeFalco's (from Ottawa) and HopDawgs.ca.
And I've called up homebrewing.org and they don't ship to Canada. Apparently most, if not all, US-based HBSs don't ship to Canada..... Some sort of policy...

I heard that morebeer.com does but I'm not positive on that.

Ordered a scale from canadianweigh.com and got it in a week. Great prices too.

Heard of a new hop farm over the weekend: hopsconnect.com out of Pemberton, BC. Currently only takes online orders from BC but is supposed to be opening up nation-wide very soon. And I think you can place phone orders from out of province...
Haven't tried them yet.

Hopdawgs.ca is the only place i will order from. They are about a 75 minute drive away so shipping is cheap and its here in 36 hours.

They are in Vernon BC. Check them oot eh (sorry just screwing with the Americans that lurk on this thread. Nobody talks like that)

Toronto Brewing Company
torontobrewing.com
-free pickup near Yonge/Eglinton, also ship
-prices cheaper than quite a few USA homebrew stores

Canadian Homebrew Supplies
homebrewsupplies.ca
Brampton, ON
-lots of selection of things you won't find at small stores. Site is a pain to navigate though....

Innovation Home Brewing
ihomebrewing.com
Based out of Windsor, ON

Canadian Treasure Seekers
http://www.canadiantreasureseekers.com/index.php?l=product_list&c=288
- A great place to buy Bayou Classic brew pots and accessories, free shipping in Canada

This page seems to have lots of canadian vendors on it:
http://www.canadianhomebrewers.com/viewforum.php?f=24

http://www.fraservalleyhopandgrain.com/ They sell 55lb sacks of 2-row for $34

http://www.hopsconnect.com/ Best prices I've seen on hops in Canada. They just got their online store up and running. It's currently only available for BC residents, though you can still place email or phone orders. The online store is supposed to go nationwide sometime this month.

Hey All,

Just to clarify - morebeer.com does ship to Canada. When shipping however, there may be brokerage and customs taxes/fees that are not reflected in the original shipping costs. There is no way to determine these costs when processing your order or shipping quote, so please know that it is possible the shipping costs will be more than what is quoted online.

Cheers!

I've ordered (successfully) from DeFalco's (from Ottawa).
And I've called up homebrewing.org and they don't ship to Canada. Apparently most, if not all, US-based HBSs don't ship to Canada..... Some sort of policy...

So why do homebrewing.org have international checkout on their website and it automatically sets itself to Canada.

For the OP I don't know where you live but when I order from the states I get it shipped to my kinek.com point just across the border for a small fee and a lot cheaper than the shipping fees they would charge for shipping to Canada.

So why do homebrewing.org have international checkout on their website and it automatically sets itself to Canada.

I've got no answer to that. Maybe they've changed their stance since I called them up...? :confused:
Has anyone ordered from homebrewing.org and had it successfully shipped to a Canadian address?

Might want to try one of the Canadian vendors on the forum. We have pound hops starting at 12.99

Our kegging side is priced against the US shops. And shipping is domestic pricing. Fast, and no Brokerage.

For those of us living close to the border, there's the option to use one of a number of businesses that provide an American address for you to ship to in your name then you get emailed when the parcel arrives. I use pic-it-up out of Sumas alot. They charge 2.50 for each parcel but it's worth it.

Any sources for cool glassware from Canada? On a glass or 4 level, I don't need a dozen of anything.... Googled several times, but not much luck.

OBK seems legit to me, and I've had good interactions with HopDawgs as well.

I am from Calgary and we have store called crown foods equipment. I obviously haven't ordered online from their website but they have a ****load of glasses and they are really cheap. They also have some decent priced pots

Might want to try one of the Canadian vendors on the forum. We have pound hops starting at 12.99

Our kegging side is priced against the US shops. And shipping is domestic pricing. Fast, and no Brokerage.

I can vouch for this. Fast turn around and if you really screw up and have to put in two orders in the same day, Patrick will combine em for ya.

Cheers!

Semi-new brewer in Calgary here, did the kits in University but now doing partial mash, hopefully moving to AG when I can find a sanke keg somewhere in Calgary to make a keggle with...anyone from Calgary know of a source (other than theft), or a place to get a reasonably priced 8-10 gallon stock pot?

403Brewer said:
Semi-new brewer in Calgary here, did the kits in University but now doing partial mash, hopefully moving to AG when I can find a sanke keg somewhere in Calgary to make a keggle with...anyone from Calgary know of a source (other than theft), or a place to get a reasonably priced 8-10 gallon stock pot?

If you contact Ty at craftbrewing.com I believe he still builds keggles and will install threaded fittings on them if you want. $125 last I heard I think but that was a year or 2 ago. Craftbrewing.com is based out of Calgary and have really good prices. If you just want an aluminum pot, bass pro has cheap pots that already have drains installed.

Check with Wild rose brewery, they probably have decommisioned kegs for sale. Also check out the Cowtown Yeast Wranglers, there are lots of good contacts there and if you join the club ( $20) you get good discounts all over town.

chicompany.net seems to ship worldwide. When I was there they were packaging up orders to Australia and Brazil.

Back