MD/DC grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
depends on what or how much you want. its factored into weight usually... they do sometimes not let us buy stuff... let me know what your looking for and I can clarify. or pm me.

I'd be in for a sack of 2-row

Where is the pickup ususally? Takoma Park?

How long from placing the order is it usually delivered? (sorry for all of the questions)

I’ll take a sack of CM 2-row and a sack of Best Vienna. I could also use some PBW.

Sweet! Just got a bunch of new buckets and gamma seal lids to store more grain!

Ugh wish it was earlier gotta be in Frederick at noon other wise would gladly join in. Will have to hook up later to get mine I guess. Did you ge invoice yet?

ok, ****ers havent sent me an invoice yet.... I can send out estimates to whoever wants them. they will be close enough.

Ok can you send me a total guesstiment also going to need 5 lbs of PBW and 1/2 gallon of starsan if you have it. Also would you be available for a Sunday pick up around 8am? Thanks
Frank

Shoot me an estimate - I'd like to pickup this weekend if possible.

Cheers!

only do 1 G of starsan, and PBW is 3$ an lb. 73.54 for your grain... and I try like the plague to not be up anywhere near that early on weekends.

Stefin Clapham 4.0 213.63
max out 4.0 148.22
erich 2.0 90.70
mkwansie 5.0 191.80
stonebrewer 2.5 96.60
jmprdood 2.5 96.03
stevedasleeve 2.0 94.13
neut2004 3.0 112.02
scottsingleton 3.0 112.02
warehouse 4.0 141.98
olivedrab 3.0 301.87
res291que 2.0 73.54
strumke 1.0 36.77
herb 1.0 36.77
oldsock 1.0 36.77
ben 2.0 73.54
aaron britten 1.0 36.77

just an FYI, ill be around tonight, and tommorow till 6ish. sunday is unknown, i will not be around monday, or thursday, and then im out from friday am to monday pm.

Tried to PM from my smartphone - but this rework of the HBT page has my stuff all F'd up. Spent the last 50 minutes parked on 495, so I waved the white flag. I ain't makin' it to help unload, sorry.

What is the earliest you want anyone showin' up in the morning?

Back