The Dog Got Me Christmas Gift!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schlenkerla

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I woke up this morning to change the baby and found that the dog pooped in the house. A wonderful start to a fine Christmas Morning!!!

Beery Christmas!

At least yours didnt unwrap all the presents for the kids.

Didnt scratch the items at all but shredded the wrapping paper. Apparently he didnt agree with our choice of wrapping

I too suck the govt teat but I am a contractor. I was in the navy for 6 years and have never missed a Christmas. I was never deployed, had duty, whatever. New Years, my birth day, 4th of july, now thats a different story, I have missed almost all of those for the last 6 years. At least I get to go home later on. It could be worse, I could be unemployed.:eek:

Gee - last night we got the same present, thus - the dogs are still kenneled. Bastards.

Let them outside after christmas eve with the family, probably outside at least 15 minutes.

Let em in and one of the little SH*Ts ... well.... SH*Ts on the floor not a minute after coming back inside.

Anyone know any good recipies featuring DOG as a main ingredient?:mad::drunk:

Gee - last night we got the same present, thus - the dogs are still kenneled. Bastards.

Let them outside after christmas eve with the family, probably outside at least 15 minutes.

Let em in and one of the little SH*Ts ... well.... SH*Ts on the floor not a minute after coming back inside.

Anyone know any good recipies featuring DOG as a main ingredient?:mad::drunk:

At least it was firm!!! I had jamb TP into each nostril so I wouldn't hurl. :eek:

:D

Doggie Door! Best thing I ever did. I do have a fully fenced property, and the day I installed the door, I went ouside with a treat for each of them, opened the flap, and out they came. Never had a problem since.

My mom has a doggy door at her place and my dog wants to use it when we visit. Thing is, she has a doxie and a chihuahua. I have a lab/GSD mix. He can almost fit his head through the door and that's about it. heheh

Doggie door in our house would have to be HUGE... two cardigan welsh corgis, a pitbull, and a mutt that looks and acts just like a catahoula

But you're right... at least it was solid. Hate the... goopy... presents that occasionally happen...

My boy woke up at 6:00am.

That early and the sun hasn't risen yet. He's thirsty and wants TV.

As I stumble my way to the kitchen I steps in a nice, not poo, foot warming gift left by the cat. Yes, it was still warm. That was in the hallway near the bathroom. I clean it, and my foot.

3 steps away from the kitchen switch, my other foot, another "gift".

Yay! $%$##@@^&*^^%$%#()!

FC.

My parents put in a dog door for their 2 Jack Russell terriers then they got a Doberman years later. Well, the dog door is maybe 12"Hx8"W but the doberman can squeeze through it. He puts his head and a leg through, squeezes his chest through while his other leg is up against his body and then his rear. Pretty funny to watch.

My boy woke up at 6:00am.

That early and the sun hasn't risen yet. He's thirsty and wants TV.

As I stumble my way to the kitchen I steps in a nice, not poo, foot warming gift left by the cat. Yes, it was still warm. That was in the hallway near the bathroom. I clean it, and my foot.

3 steps away from the kitchen switch, my other foot, another "gift".

Yay! $%$##@@^&*^^%$%#()!

It sounds like my experience only a little worse!!!

Back