Why is it so hard to find a brew partner??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Bavarian friend from another lab is my brew partner and he's great, we split the cost of the setup and ingredients and he's there to help me clean up afterwards. I guess the moral of the story is that everyone should make more friends from Bavaria.

I have had that problem before. I wouldn't mind hooking up with you on a brew day I'm only ten minutes from you. My schedule is tight and only leaves me Saturdays to brew. If your intrested let me know maybe we can both learn something new I've been doing all grain for a few years.

Just bottled my solo beer! First time grain to glass(Bottle counts as glass) by my self!! Although some parts took longer, I must say it was very peaceful. Bottling solo certainly takes longer, but not as bad as I thought! Best part, it'll be done roughly after finals week for me, So I'll have something to inebriate my self with!

I'm pretty fortunate. After buying my starter kit, my buddy who got me into homebrewing came over to help with the first batch. I've been doing it on my own for about a year, and last month we collaberated on two different 5 gal batches. We both know what we're doing and it's fun to discuss tecniques, recipes and the new toys we want to add to our system.

Have you ever considered ordering yourself a "brew partner" from Russia?

images

Just saying, might work out OK.

:mug:

Back