Homebrewing and Riding Dirtbikes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktm250

Reaction score
How many of you ride dirtbikes and homebrew. I have a group of buddies around here who do alot of both. Nothing like spending all day in the dirt and then relaxing with a great beer. Plus since the riding sucks during the Ohio winter, we can brew during that time. I think they are two hobbies that go well together.

2007 KTM 250 XC-W (two strokes rule :rockin:)

I make beer and wine and ride dirt bikes. I have a 1974 Yamaha dt175 and my wife has a 1974 dt100. We also each have Honda crf230L's.

I ride a Honda CR500. They just don't make bikes like that anymore. Nothing like a CR500 to put you on your azz. :ban: That thing is a monster.

My brother has a CR250 that we used to ride back in the day (before both of us got married). Man, that bike was a lot of fun. He also had a 250R Fourtrax - even better than the bike! On the ice, that thing was great.

Used to track ride a YZ450F, got to old with no insurance. It would eat 2 strokes for lunch.

_

Back