• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

COMPLETE Kit w Counterflow Chiller, Kettle, Bottles, etc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dallasdb

Reaction score
COMPLETE kit, I don't want to split this up unless I don't get any interest in a week.

Asking $200

Brew extract, partial mash, or all grain "Brew in a Bag" (BIAB) batches

Comes with:
9 gallon kettle w/ lid and ball valve
25' Counter flow chiller
Bottle capper
50 bottles
Racking cane
Bottle filler
Carboy fermenter
Carboy cap with blowoff
Carboy cleaner aka brush
Square Heavy Duty Turkey Fryer setup

This kit served me well, I just upgraded to a 10 gallon all grain system.

That is the purchase SWMBO isn't happy with :(

All you need is a garden hose and a propane tank!

I'm in SE Aurora near Buckley and Iliff, might consider shipping but it would probably be too heavy.

When you come to pick it up we can indulge in some homebrew and I'll give you a run down on using the system.

I also have ball lock corny kegs, miscellaneous kegging stuff so check the other ads I have on here.

Sorry I only have two MFL's I'm not using and I'm waiting to see if the buyer of my spunding valves need them.

The cheapest I've found online is at Ritebrew.com

Thanks

No worries. Thanks for looking. I did see that ritebrew has awesome prices on QDs and perlicks too. Going to keep them in mind when i get around to building out my keezer for sure. The shipping discount helps a lot too.

If you split this, I would possibly be interested in your carboy and maybe the turkey fryer setup. If bayoujeeper doens't get the CFC, I would defintely be interested in that. Let me know.

Local sale is pending. Guy is coming tomorrow for it. If he flakes I'm going to still give it time before splitting up! Thanks

Back