Memorial Day Sale, HBT EXCLUSIVES!!! - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Congrats - You've made it down that nice LONG flyer!

In appreciation of our HBT customers, we are offering the above bonus gifts alongside our memorial day sales event! These gifts are for homebrew talk members only so please reply to this post if you'd like the promotional code for those bonus gifts.

This year, we decided to merge our Memorial Day Sale with the keg sale we were just having! In addition to those items we already had on sale, we've added a portable kit that we feel is the perfect kit for those summer parties where you want to bring your kegged homebrew along.

We are also offering a converted keg. This was originally a pin lock keg that has been converted to ball lock. It includes a new lid with new pressure relief valve, new post and new O-rings. It has been completely refurbished and is ready to use!

• Please reply to this post with a "code please" for the promotional code so only members of homebrew talk can use it. We will be monitoring these all week/weekend and sending out the code.
  • Please add a message at the end of your order in the notes section during checkout with your T shirt size, if applicable to your gift package.
  • Keep in mind that shipping companies are closed for memorial day and we will be closed as well.
  • Gift item quantities are limited. We may choose to substitute some gift items for others but we will contact you before doing so.

We hope you have an enjoyable long weekend with your family and friends! If you've got any questions, comments, or you'd like the promo code to get your free bonus gifts with your order, let me know! Click the flyer above or HERE to be redirected to the sale.

cheers,

Todd

Can I get code also ? I'm looking at some kegs. Everything has been great from products to customer service.

Code for me, too, please. BTW, the 3-keg set up is working well in the new kegerator. Next step: build the collar and order a few faucet/shank sets from y'all!

Thanks!

May I please have a code. I'm switching to kegging this summer and those converted kegs look like a very affordable method to do so.

KegconnectionLLC said:
http://kegconnection.com

Congrats - You've made it down that nice LONG flyer!

In appreciation of our HBT customers, we are offering the above bonus gifts alongside our memorial day sales event! These gifts are for homebrew talk members only so please reply to this post if you'd like the promotional code for those bonus gifts.

This year, we decided to merge our Memorial Day Sale with the keg sale we were just having! In addition to those items we already had on sale, we've added a portable kit that we feel is the perfect kit for those summer parties where you want to bring your kegged homebrew along.

We are also offering a converted keg. This was originally a pin lock keg that has been converted to ball lock. It includes a new lid with new pressure relief valve, new post and new O-rings. It has been completely refurbished and is ready to use!

[*]Please reply to this post with a "code please" for the promotional code so only members of homebrew talk can use it. We will be monitoring these all week/weekend and sending out the code.
[*]Please add a message at the end of your order in the notes section during checkout with your T shirt size, if applicable to your gift package.
[*]Keep in mind that shipping companies are closed for memorial day and we will be closed as well.
[*]Gift item quantities are limited. We may choose to substitute some gift items for others but we will contact you before doing so.

We hope you have an enjoyable long weekend with your family and friends! If you've got any questions, comments, or you'd like the promo code to get your free bonus gifts with your order, let me know! Click the flyer above or HERE to be redirected to the sale.

cheers,

Todd

Code please

I have sent codes to all that have requested them so far. If you have requested a code and not received one please let me know. Thanks again for everyone's business.
Todd

Code, please. Also, is there a code to get the discount on the 2.5 gallon keg? I added it to my cart and it still comes to $111.95.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Code, please. Also, is there a code to get the discount on the 2.5 gallon keg? I added it to my cart and it still comes to $111.95.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

I just fixed the sell price on the two and half gallon keg. Sorry that it was incorrect the person that sets up the sale must have forgotten to change the price. Thanks for letting me know about that. I just sent you the code. Todd

BTW, I just want to say that I recently bought a 2 tap fridge kit plus 2 of the five gallon kegs from Todd. Everything arrived today and was well-packed. I think it only took like 4 days to get here.
Plus, I ordered everything one day before the Memorial Day sale got posted. I emailed Todd and he was nice enough to still send me the T shirt and bottle opener incentives.
Thanks Todd

Back