• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tippy Dump Sculpture, Milwaukee/Madison/Chicago area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dawgmatic

Reaction score
A man by the name of Mike Brenner is selling his brew scuplture plus an assortment of other goods. Technically, he is not selling it but rather giving it away to whoever donates $2750 for his Kickstarter campaign. He is raising funds to open a pilot brewery in Milwaukee.
He will deliver and install himself, and party with you. You must be within 3 hours drive of milwaukee.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/brennerbeer/brenner-brewing-co-on-the-road
Here is his post
BREW LIKE A BREWMASTER PACKAGE. One person will get to Buy My All-Grain Brewing System & Brew at My Brewery with All Their Friends. I have an amazing 10 Gallon "Tippy Dump" Brew Sculpture from MoreBeer.com stocked with a bunch of custom upgrades. You seriously can't find an all-grain brewing system that is more efficient and easier to use than this one. It would cost $4K to buy it new and have it delivered to your door, and the company has a four month waiting list to get it. I'll sandblast and repaint the frame for you so it's as good as new, deliver it to your house, and brew a batch with you and your friends so you know just how to use it. I'll bring two stickers, a bottle opener, and a pint glass for you and ten of your friends. AND I'll also let you and ten of your friends help me brew a batch of beer at the brewery when I get it up and running. This package is only available for people within 3 hours drive of Milwaukee.
brewpackage.gif

If your willing to drive for it I'm sure brenner might work out a deal. He practically needs this exact amount of money for his kickstart campaign to go through. Unless he reaches 10k he gets none of the pledges made so far

If you can you should message him, he might be willing to work out a shipping deal. If your in WV he prob won't be able to brew for 10 of your friends but he might be willing to ship it

I live in Madison and am interested in this system but would like more info. Is it still available?

madbird1977. The info is in the link in post #1.

The kickstarter project was a success and the tippy dump system appears to have been sold as well.

madbird1977 said:
I live in Madison and am interested in this system but would like more info. Is it still available?

I'm the guy who got it from Kickstarter. I still haven't picked it up yet. I'm psyched for it but I think I may have found a similar system closer to me ( I'm in PA). Potentially I could sell you this system (to be picked up in WI) and then I'd buy the one closer to me. Send me a note if you're interested.

Back