Founders Fest Today

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. Both those bands are very talented but I will never forget Lotus at Rothbury 2009. Insane.

I wanted to go to Founders Fest but I had a couple events in Muskegon. :(

We got there at open and stayed until about 8. Loved their Zsrp of Doom (sp). Maple Bourbon IIPA

While we were there, we actually liked FBC All-Stars the best. Founders Employees doing cover songs, but the sound was amazing.

We got there at open and stayed until about 8. Loved their Zsrp of Doom (sp). Maple Bourbon IIPA

While we were there, we actually liked FBC All-Stars the best. Founders Employees doing cover songs, but the sound was amazing.

You should have stuck around. Lotus was incredible. Larry and His Flask was insane. All in all, a great time. Very glad we made the trip to GR for Founders Fest.

You should have stuck around. Lotus was incredible. Larry and His Flask was insane. All in all, a great time. Very glad we made the trip to GR for Founders Fest.

Yes, I would have liked to, but I was actually getting kind of bored by that time. You can only enjoy sitting in the hot sun, buying expensive beer for so long. I'd heard Lotus was pretty cool, but I suspect they were the last band and I had to get home before then.

Maybe next year they will have more things to do while the boring bands are playing.

Oh, Founders has a site up where people can upload pics they took of the event. I think it might be facebook or something. I have ot dig it up from my phone text. Find them on twitter or facebook for more info.

One lady had a dress made from Founders T-shirts.

Back