How to celebrate your 21st anniversary!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildwest450

Reaction score
Yup we were married after 5th grade! So for our 21st I decided to force wifey to help out on a brewday. We made Dudes Luke Walk Pale Ale, it's gonna be good.

Me being sneaky
DSCN1831.jpg

Can anyone translate?
DSCN1830.jpg

A good rolling boil
DSCN1835.jpg

Time for an omelet.
DSCN1827.jpg

Time for a hop addition.

DSCN1837.jpg

Nailed final volume

DSCN1844.jpg

Enjoying a homebrew.

DSCN1842.jpg

Everything went well and a good time was had by all!:mug:

"You should not just drink beer for breakfast"

Consider yourself lucky to have a SWMBO that loves beer in general, let alone one that likes to homebrew...

:mug:

You are one lucky guy!

Im coming up on my 10 year with my SWMBO, only problem is she doesnt like beer. (At all)
-Me

What an attractive gal, and she likes to help with brewing too. Right on.

Happy Anniversary

wait, so you got married in 88 at the age of 18 and 19. Assuming she was 18 when you guys got married in 88 she would have to be at least 38 years old now. No way jose. Maybe late 20's or early early 30's. But not late 30's going strong towards 40's.

by the way. where did she get that shirt? I want one.
And yes, the most recent translation would be pretty spot on. It's similar to the english slogan: "Beer, so much more then just a breakfast drink".

Is it just me or does that look she has just scream. "Put The Fracken Camera Down and Help OUT!"

I think it screams something more like "Put the camera down and stop taking pictures or I'm kicking you in the nuts and you're not getting any for a week". :D

wait, so you got married in 88 at the age of 18 and 19. Assuming she was 18 when you guys got married in 88 she would have to be at least 38 years old now. No way jose. Maybe late 20's or early early 30's. But not late 30's going strong towards 40's.

Actually she just hit the big 40 in December. Good genetics in her family.

We got the shirts at the Schlafly tap room in St. Louis last year. Great place with great beer.

Actually she just hit the big 40 in December. Good genetics in her family.

We got the shirts at the Schlafly tap room in St. Louis last year. Great place with great beer.

:eek: WOW. That's amazing. Seriously.

I've been trying to find a shirt like that for a while now. I'll see if they have them online.

Thanks

My 20th anniversary is less than a month. I don't think a brew day is going to cut it. She's expecting diamonds.

Where do you guys find these girls? The fountain of youth? Is it on the east coast somewhere???

Born and raised in Michigan. Although all her 4 brothers and sisters look 10 years younger than they are. It sucks because I look my age, yet it doesn't suck, because it looks like I have a young hottie on my arm. Even if she is 6 months older than me.:D

lol thats funny... i always was thinking that in public people were like ew whats that 25 year old doing with that 15 year old? I look about 5 years younger than i am and she looks like 7 years younger than she is. Now that were married i never think of it and dont care... its like look at her ring morons, shes not 12 shes married... lol

That sneaky pic is classic, my SWMBO should be glad to know I'm not the only one who sneaks those shots in, hell, all of our SWMBO's should be glad to know we're not the only ones :D

Back