• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to buy: cheap temp controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBasile

Reaction score
Hey guys and yooper, I need a cheap temp controller to tie me over until I build a larger fermentation chamber and go the Love route. I was looking at that $35 translucent looking one from CHI Company, but if someone on here has one laying around for a similar price I'd rather give them the money.

Thanks!

I have an extra one of these. Not sure if it's what you'd want.

As long as the temp probe wire is at least a foot long, that'll work.

looks to me like a love controller isn't going to cost you that much more... why not buy it now and start using it...

Love control+temp probe+materials=a lot more than a ~$30-$40 used controller. Work hasn't been what it was a few months ago, so I don't have the extra cash to do the love controller at the moment, or even the time to build the cheap version. My old temp controller is on the kegerator now, so I just need something quick and simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a one of the ebay aquarium controllers that I don't need. It's basically new. It is in Celsius. Id like to get $25.00 shipped.

Back