Again? Sure why not...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aekdbbop

Reaction score
Messing with my logo again.. and made my hefe label... tell me what you think.

Logo.
newish.jpg

Hefe

hefe.jpg

Ok, I think this looks a lot better for the Hefe.

newspots2.jpg

I think I am looking at entering this one in the BYO label contest.. maybe needs a bit more refining.. let me know!

never mind, the label is very nice. It just made me think of the image I posted, or rather the hefe did. It is deleted. Let the thread continue...

Both lables are very cool. Nice job. The second one is prettier, but kind of reminds me of a cheap beer lable. Hamms or Old style. But both are very nice, and I think your logo is top notch.

I like the spots better than the wood grain, but I would get rid of the large ones and the ones that contact the lettering. The large ones make the label a bit too busy, and the ones that contact the lettering muddle up the font.

TL

TexLaw said:
I like the spots better than the wood grain, but I would get rid of the large ones and the ones that contact the lettering. The large ones make the label a bit too busy, and the ones that contact the lettering muddle up the font.

TL

Ok, but the spots on the logo?

Back