Where to buy more plastic PET bottles?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kegstand

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Started off with the Mr. Beer kit but was wondering where I could buy more of those 1 liter PET bottles that was included in the kit? I was planning on buying the variety pack and want to keep on brewing. (The fermenter is empty and I'm in the bottling stage right now).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last weekend there was a sale on soda at the supermarket so I stocked up on a ton of tonic water - 1 Liter bottles to be specific. Now I have to drink so I'm able to drink later!

Most supply shops have them. They are nice for use at the beach, pool, canoeing, and such. Just an option but most of the dollar stores were I am have 1 liter dads rootbeer bottles for a buck. They are heavier plastic then the pet bottles I have and for less than what you will pay to buy the bottles you get to drink a tasty rootbeer too :rockin:

Northern brewer carries 500ml pet bottles

http://www.northernbrewer.com/brewing/brewing-equipment/bottling/bottles/amber-500-ml-pet-bottles-case-of-24.html

Just a heads up but I recently read a post where a guy said that its not easy to get your labels off those suckers. FWIW

I was at my local Big Lots and they had root beer in 1 liter plastic brown bottles for a buck a piece. I bought the mr. beer plastic bottles and paid over 30$ for 16 bottles. I can get 30 bottles for the same price and they look just like the Mr. Beer plastic 1 liter bottles, plus you get to drink the root beer.

Well if I am going to use plastic I use the big 2 LTR bottles they cost $ 00.99 at City Markup, I drink the soda water and swill the Gin & Tonics. If im going to us plastic, might as well fill ur up. I get about 4 refills with the stock cap and bottle. Find a cool rib joint that serves up the 2 ltr bottles just like, um take out pizza-hut. Drink too much at your buddies place and the lost bottle is no big deal.

Back