• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

One Pass Cold Plate....Aluminum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry bout that....how bout $33 OBO? seriously, i don't need it anymore...

PM your email, and I'll send pics...never was able to post pics here

My apologies to all who PM'd me...i didn't have message notifications enabled.

This is still available. Anyone who wants to resend me an offer please do so...i'll be checking back regularly. It's boxed up and ready to go...i can ship same day if i receive payment early enough

So this is a single circuit plate?

1 beer at a time?

yes sir, that is correct

and to be fair, I've been offered 40 from the original PMs sent to me. If someone wants to match or beat it I'll get it out asap...This isn't an auction tho, so i'm not wanting to see how high it will go. I just need it gone.

yes sir, that is correct

and to be fair, I've been offered 40 from the original PMs sent to me. If someone wants to match or beat it I'll get it out asap...This isn't an auction tho, so i'm not wanting to see how high it will go. I just need it gone.

How about $45 shipped? Send me your paypal and i'll send the funds when i get back around noon. :mug:

Back