what to do in philly?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CliffMongoloid

Reaction score
So I'm in Philly today...my gf is taking her dental boards at temple...she won't be done until early afternoon... I have no idea where anything is or what's good....any good beer stores around or maybe a brewery tour... Maybe a good place for lunch.... I got some time to kill... Thanks in advance

There are a few breweries around there. You could hit up Yard's Brewing company on North Delaware Avenue and Victory is in Downingtown.

Check out Yards and wander over to northern liberties after. Yards is a short walk from the septa blue line. You can easily walk to northern liberties after leaving yards and there's plenty to do, see, and drink there.

Philly Brew Co is also in Philly (obviously). I actually prefer them over yards but yards is in a nicer area.

CliffMongoloid said:
Sorry should of specified she was going for her hygienist boards

My wife is a hygienist. She is definitely the bread winner so good luck with being a trophy husband. It's amazing how much they make working 30 hours a week.

My wife is a hygienist. She is definitely the bread winner so good luck with being a trophy husband. It's amazing how much they make working 30 hours a week.

Its gonna be a nice change when she gets a job....she went into a accelerated program 2 years ago... I have been working 2 jobs ever since.... I'm not complaining at all I'm so proud of her.... But a Lil break will be nice... As soon as she gets a job i get my weekends back and then i get to start applying to graduate school...so it won't be long lived haha

I was going to Perch last night but a private party forced to Monks. LOVE that place! Had 4 really nice beers!

We were gonna go to monks but couldn't find it haha....perch had some nice beers on tap.... I had a nitro oatmeal stout...a Arcadia hop slam and the gf had a bells friendship Ale and a river horse Belgian freeze...she likes those Belgians

Back