"Asko's Home Pub Fridge is a Fridge for Real Men"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is for drinkin' while you are baking a big ass loaf of bread and wearing your Capitan Planet ring.

Hey, not that there's anything wrong with a man baking a loaf of bread! My old man has it down to an art form, and his bread has become on of our family holiday traditions. One of his hobbies, right up there with power tools and pie. So if you please, let's not be associating bread and gay guys now. Cuz if that was true, I wouldn't be here ;).

As you were. :mug:

Beerrific said:
That is for drinkin' while you are baking a big ass loaf of bread and wearing your Capitan Planet ring.

That is definitely a Captain Planet ring.

And I've got the power of HEART! :p

Looks to me like it's a fridge for pompus asses who dress like fairies and drink yellow fizzy beer. :D

RadicalEd said:
Hey, not that there's anything wrong with a man baking a loaf of bread! My old man has it down to an art form, and his bread has become on of our family holiday traditions. One of his hobbies, right up there with power tools and pie. So if you please, let's not be associating bread and gay guys now. Cuz if that was true, I wouldn't be here ;).

As you were. :mug:

So, it your mom cool with your dad bringing his boyfriend to holiday parties? :D

shunoshi said:
That is definitely a Captain Planet ring.

And I've got the power of HEART! :p

The power is YOURS!
planeteerringmosc1azu0.jpg

That thing looks like it is for A$$hats and Clown Shoes. Now if it could hold a corny or three and a 5lb co2 tank.........oh...wait i have on of those already and it didn't cost me $1000.

Oh and that guy is a tool!

Cheers

Back