New brewer getting ready to move to Jacksonville, FL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EinBierBitte

Reaction score
Man I am stoked to have found this site! I was stationed in Germany and have been a beer fanatic ever since. I have one brew under my belt, it was an AHS Fat Tire clone and it turned out really good. Got 2 more kits on the way. I look forward to learning from all of you and maybe sharing a homebrew down the line.

Just like me. Moved from Tupelo, MS to Gainesville, FL. I was born in Jax. Better beer down here, I can tell you that. There's a great homebrew shop there, Just Brew It. Pretty large club there, too.

Welcome!

I stayed in Germany for a few months and thats where I fell in love with the pure tastes of beer.. there is nothing like it.. except for your own of course :)

welcome to HBT

Be sure to check-out the local homebrew club here... The Cowford Ale Sharing Klub (CASK). We have many active brewers and normally meet at Seven Bridges. If you're already in town, we are doing a group brew at Just Brew It this Saturday. Our meeting is next Saturday evening at Bold City Brewery.

Also, if you would like to get in on a group buy that I'm organizing, give me a shout with what you want. Whole sacks of base malts, half sacks of specialty (maybe quarter sacks). I'll get a price back to you.

Back