I got me some yellow drank.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bottleopener

Reaction score
Well, I didn't know what to name my beer, so I took some inspiration from my inner-city students. I was leaning towards Kolsch .45 at first, but none of my friends would've gotten it. Anyway...

I GOT ME SOME YELLOW DRAAAAAAANK!
YellowDrankTest.jpg

I'm on the fence about the color of the D in the middle and need to angle the "surrounding" words a little better, but I need a break.

Any other comments/additions that you can come up with would be most appreciated.

i dotn know anything about these types of things but i would thinkthat putting a shadow around the D with something darker woud help. or making the D something like maroon. i dont know. but i like it. my inner-city students would approve!

I like Kolsch .45 better, but Yellow Drank is pretty good too! hahaahahahahaha My classmates just looked at me funny when I started laughing

+1 on Koelsch .45, that's great!
If I changed anything, I think it would be the background behind the D. It looks a little "orangey" IMO.

Would this be like trying to get cool-aid from a bodayga(sp), its just called Red Drink.

Back