I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good choice for this thread. Hot in a wierd sort of way. And always great with johnny depp which is wierd because she's his best friends wife. Love her in sweeney todd.

Yeah, I'm hot for crazy goth Helena. On the fence about smoker voiced real life Helena.

Actually, I'm hot for crazy goth anyone. Even the maid in The Rocky Horror Picture Show.......That show is so crazy though that I'd even go for Tim Curry.

Oh yes, that reminds me. Susan Sarandon!!

Yeah, I'm hot for crazy goth Helena. On the fence about smoker voiced real life Helena.

Actually, I'm hot for crazy goth anyone. Even the maid in The Rocky Horror Picture Show.......That show is so crazy though that I'd even go for Tim Curry.

Oh yes, that reminds me. Susan Sarandon!!

Yeah, the goth thing chic in RHP! And Susan Sarandon, then. Not so much now. I used to get her and Leslie Ann Warren mixed up. She was hot back in the day too.

Here's an odd one.

kelly-485.jpg

Someone (most likely bottlebomber... curse his giant hide) retorted with a picture of Kelly when she was 15 last time I brought her up. I dont think I have to get into why thats unfair.

Nowadays I would say she's nothing short of adorable. Kind of Bjork meets Jem and the Holograms meets a really inappropriate series of thoughts I might or might not have had.

Hoppy, you can quote me on this... I would have taken a battery of shots in the naval and consider it a fair price to pay.

I think most Brits are ugly, with their small crooked teeth and bland cuisine. Bunch of goofy looking blokes if you ask me, with their pasty skin and kidney pies :D

hoppyhoppyhippo said:

Aside from those big fake knockers, which I could actually get myself, that girl is just one step off from being butt ass ugly. For real, look at her face, and bone structure. That's a photoshop illusion of beauty strung along by makeup and plastic surgery.

Aside from those big fake knockers, which I could actually get myself, that girl is just one step off from being butt ass ugly. For real, look at her face, and bone structure. That's a photoshop illusion of beauty strung along by makeup and plastic surgery.

Jaime Murray isn't too shabby for a brit IMO.

936full-jaime-murray.jpg

jaime-murray-cropped.jpg

hoppyhoppyhippo said:
Not to mention Kate Beckinsale

Or the immortally hot (even if she's in her 50s) Liz Hurley

Hot and Hot!!
If anyone doesn't think so, that would seriously call into question certain things about that individual.

Good job, you guys managed to find two hot British girls. Even though the average Brazilian or Russian girl on the street is better looking, I will concede ;)

Personally I'm a sucker for British chicks. They have these "glamour models" which are basically playboy models meets hooters girls. And nearly all of them have big bouncy bewbs. And I'm a fan of boobage so I'm a sucker.

Also I'll give you Brazil. But I don't buy Russia, if Russia it's only cause of the sheer size of the country. I mean face it the truth is Brazil and America are 1A and 1B. Everyone else can suck it. More racial and ethnic diversity = more hotness.

and...we're way off track again.

It's not the "certified hotties but YOU might be gay" thread...

Rene Russo -
she has better moments, and not-so-better moments...
rene-russo-02.jpg

Can I kick this back to the pre-British tangent?

kelly2600.jpg

Yep... and I'm still good without the Jem hair...

kellyO1+.jpg

She's just... as CreamyGoodness aptly put it, "nothing short of adorable." I want to squeeze and pinch and ...

At any rate...

Big_Blue said:
Actually, nevermind. My next entry also happens to be British.

Rebecca Hall:

=

She's hit or miss for me. She looked great in The Town but not so great in The Prestige.

Can I kick this back to the pre-British tangent?

kelly2600.jpg

Yep... and I'm still good without the Jem hair...

kellyO1+.jpg

She's just... as CreamyGoodness aptly put it, "nothing short of adorable." I want to squeeze and pinch and ...

At any rate...

I saw her today on The Today Show and I thought to myself, she is pretty hot looking these days. Seems like she really matured too.

I actually came here to post about her but you beat me to it.

"Would you like to take a minute to register me?" (Futurama nerds will get that one.)

JonM said:
"Would you like to take a minute to register me?" (Futurama nerds will get that one.)

"I'll always remember you Fry.
MEMORY DELETED."

Back