New Tap Handle - Go Hawks!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sippin37

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Well I just drilled and installed a 2nd tap for my tower so I needed another tap handle. I didn't want another regular tap handle though so I took matters into my own hands. There's no better trophy in sports than Lord Stanley's Cup, so I decided to pay homage to the 2009-2010 Blackhawks. Hope you enjoy!

2012-11-18_17-36-55_936.jpg

The replica is about 8" tall and is surprisingly heavy. Love it!

photobucket-53531-1353282535579.jpg

That's pretty sweet man; good job. Better use for it than just sitting on a shelf somewhere!

Those are pretty wicked. Ever think about using actual broken sticks? Just a thought.

Oh yeah, I like that Wendel Clark handle, that is awesome! I miss hockey so much right now, it is just brutal what they are doing to the sport with this lockout.

And yeah RayCF I have thought about using a broken stick but I know I have seen it somewhere before. I was thinking of doing a different stick tap handle for each of my regular brews but then I realized that I am always adding new recipes so it would just never end, LOL!

DuffTheTaxidermist said:
A for effort and hockey relation! frigging awesome! but a big faf honking F for it being the craphawks :D:mug: lets go red wings!!!

Haha! Oh man, I cant even get mad right now because there is no hockey to even argue about. Maybe buy a Bettman figurine, shove a bunch of needles in it like a voodoo doll, and make that your new tap handle? LOL

Latest posts

Back