what is on your homebrew equipment Christmas list?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inda_bebe

Reaction score
What are you guys all asking for on your homebrew christmas list?

I'm thinking a pump set up or some blingman stuff

What are you guys all asking for on your homebrew christmas list?

I'm thinking a pump set up or some blingman stuff

Kegging equipment : ) I can't wait to keg!! Is it normal to ONLY want brewing stuff?? It would make my year to have kegs!! So if anyone know of any good deals... *cough* you could enlighten me :p I'm keeping my eye out for x mas deals.

A ph meter is going on my Xmas list. Along with some good homebrew books. "For the love of Hops" and others.

Immersion chiller.

I can't believe I don't have one already.

If you haven't seen it already, check out Home Depot for copper pipe. They're having a nationwide clearance. I just picked up 60' of 1/2" for $37 with tax marked down from $110.

A gift card for the LHBS. I don't know what I want but there's always something! Ingredients or shiny equipment =)

It's a long list and I wouldn't ask for all of it but keg setup, 15 gal kettle, burner that'll handle said kettle, ingredients (so a gift card), IC.

I want a blichman burner and/or a hop basket that will hang on my keggle.

Time. That's all I want, whether its time to brew or time to fish, I don't care, half a day of just me time, I love the family stuff of course.
Oh and a 6,5 gal glass carboy please.

It's a long list but I'd start with just getting back the IC, bottling bucket and auto siphon my buddy decided to "relocate" to South Korea with...

Everything I need for a upright keezer, taps,kegs,etc. I love you Santa!!!

Wort chiller (may look into the Home Depot deal...)
new burner that doesn't shut off every 10 minutes.
Dedicated brew area.
unlimited time and budget for ingredients.

grain mill, new propane burner, time to brew.....maybe four Sundays in a row!!!

Better hydrometers.

09046-3-pack-of-precision-hydrometers-web.jpg

I would love a room or area I can set up just for brewing. Oh and maybe a all grain kit. Just new to brewing still on extract. But wasn't to jump up there soon to all grain.

The parts for the rest of my jockey box and if Santa has any extra wood to build a coffin that would be awesome. The time to make/assemble the project(s) would be a miracle.

New burner and maybe a 12-15gal brew pot, more carboys, more kegs, more room to fit a fermentation temp controller chamber, 2 more faucets for the keezer, and maybe a nbgc so I can buy some more ingredients.

Long list haha:D

:(:(
Wort chiller (may look into the Home Depot deal...)
new burner that doesn't shut off every 10 minutes.
Dedicated brew area.
unlimited time and budget for ingredients.

I hope you get your burner, but in the meantime if you got one of those timer setups, you can easily by-pass that damn thing.

I'm hoping for either an 8 gallon mini brew plastic conical (Santa thinks a Blichman fermenator is out of the question:() or a gift card to a LHBS so I can buy big sacks of grain.

I wanna brewhaus, with concrete floor and a 50 gallon brewery already in place!

It won't happen by Christmas,... but maybe in the spring things could start rolling in that direction!?!?!?

pb --- and homebrewing was supposed to be cheaper than buying beer,... or so I told Mrs. Bob!:D

A pH meter
Another 6.5 gallon glass carboy
Another dual stage temp controller and a chest freezer
And four books: Water, Hops, Yeast and Designing Great Beer.

Other than that, I'm set. Yeah, right.

An outdoor propane burner. HLT and Mash-Lauter tun to go all grain for 2014! Of course, more free time to plan the recipes, get the ingredients and actually brew would be awfully nice too...

Nothing..I have everything I need..really, I don't need anymore brewing equipment...

I know one of my family members will get me a brewing book or a gift certificate to my lhbs...that's what they do every year..

I tend to buy what I need, when I need it so I don't have a list...I do get a good selection of craft brews for Christmas though...:)

A stir plate and a conical fermenter (the Chronical when they are back in stock) I will end up buying them for myself as my Wife has already bought my Christmas presents.

Back