Where to buy SS counter flow chiller?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crito

Reaction score
NY brew supply said they where to busy for a custom one. Anyone knows of a vendor that sells one or can take a custom order? I just want a stainless steel one. I am trying to go all stainless for my brew setup.
Thanks!

That might be the only way to end up with a stainless CFC, because I can't seem to find one pre-made on the interwebs...

Cheers!

Can I run a hose through the immersion coil with out kinking the pipe? I could go immersion but people here likes their counterflows.

am i the only one missing the point? the coil is housed in rubber hose, why the extra expense of stainless. Stainless is much more difficult to bend than copper, cant imagine that it would be easy to coil inside a hose. Not to rain on your parade though, I have learned so much by people here just going for things I would not have thought of.

Old thread, but in case you are still looking, Williams Brewing caries one.

LINK

yes I saw it, almost cried (I bought something else after I saw it). I ended up buying a SS immerision chiller from a vendor here a few months ago.

I ordered one. Impulse purchase. We'll see how it turns out and how long it takes to get to the states. I'll post an update here when I receive it.

The Williams Brewing one was $179 a couple weeks ago (and in-stock) and there was even a SKU for a "special buy" that was $169 so it seems to have gone up in price.

AiH has a similar one although theirs doesn't have fittings on the wort side and I believe I read the tubing is an odd size:

http://www.homebrewing.org/SS-Counter-Flow-Wort-Chiller_p_3705.html

I think the price on theirs recently went up $10 as well.

These all look pretty similar (China, Williams, AiH); I noticed in the AiH questions that someone asked if it was convoluted and the response was "no". Kind of curious if these are all the same and if it is in fact convoluted.

Back