• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

single tier brewing stand - Nashville area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinkaseykizer

Reaction score
Need a custom single tier brewing stand? I have a small surplus of 1x1 tubing and can build a stand like the one below for around $450. Located in the middle Tennessee area

Here is a link to my build thread https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/my-brewing-rig-150688/

IMG_1441.JPG

IMG_1442.JPG

photo%287%29.jpg

Can we get a pic (or link) of the burners? Hopefully you don't sell this before I get back from vacation, i'm interested!:mug:

How far are you from Nashville? Free beers for delivering to the Flying Saucer!

Also, how about some dimensions? Thanks.

Can we get a pic (or link) of the burners? Hopefully you don't sell this before I get back from vacation, i'm interested!:mug:

How far are you from Nashville? Free beers for delivering to the Flying Saucer!

Also, how about some dimensions? Thanks.

I'm only 35 minutes from the Flying Saucer and i would be more than happy to meet anyone there at anytime haha (spring hill is just south of Nashville)

The stand is 58x17x29

Here's a pic of the burner. It puts out a much bigger flame than my no name turkey burner from Home depot.
IMG_0200.JPG

Is that plumbed for natural gas or propane? I am pretty sure I want this if SWMBO will ok it

Dang, that IS cheap. If i wasn't building one I would jump on this. I will be rigging mine for burners soon...how well does that regulator supply all three burners in action at once?

keeping the one in the pictures but i can build more. about 1 week turn around time.

If i try to max out the 10psi regulator with all three burners going it seems to starve them all and kill the flame. Kinda weird but it might just be a limitation of the regulator. I can have 2 burners at full blast with no problem but if i try to run 3 it doesm something funny and they all go out.

now you have me second guessing myself on another project. Have you looked into what shipping on this thing might be. Say to New Mexico? Really curious

I'm very interested. Send me a PM and we can discuss the details.

Back