• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

March or Chugger pump head

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DENBrewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I broke the threaded inlet on my march 809 pump and need to replace the head. Would prefer center inlet but inline will work too. Thought I'd check here before getting one from chugger.

Bump. Hasn't anyone out there replaced the head on their pump with stainless? Figured this would be easy since polysulfone is fine with me.

Hmm, for some reason I didn't catch that you were looking for polysulphone. I have one, used about 12 brew sessions before removed for a chugger SS retrofit. $25 including shipping?

It's an inline 809 with the original impeller. Yes, I'd ship it with other parts as well. If you want the bigger impeller like the 815, you're better off buying a chugger SS head.

Got a stainless Chugger head if your interested. 20.00 you pay shipping. Pm if interested.

Back