What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be drinking out of my new Belhaven pint glass in a minute here. Remember when I was bitching about the skunked beer in clear glass bottles? I bitched to them too, and they sent me all this free advertising.

image-3019238294.jpg

I'll be drinking out of my new Belhaven pint glass in a minute here. Remember when I was bitching about the skunked beer in clear glass bottles? I bitched to them too, and they sent me all this free advertising.

That gives me an idea... :tank:

Drinking St. George Winter Scotch Ale now, probably crack open a homebrewed dunkelweizen next.

bottlebomber said:

Loser. That would never happen to me. I'd complain and a few days later some half drunk Scot resembling someone from the cast of Braveheart would knock at my door and kick me in the nads.

nukebrewer said:
I'll give it another try, but the last few times I've tried it says I need to put text in the body of the post.

Are you using the iPhone app? I can't post until I hit return - even if I have text (and I think hitting return and posting the image works too)

WesleyS said:
Loser. That would never happen to me. I'd complain and a few days later some half drunk Scot resembling someone from the cast of Braveheart would knock at my door and kick me in the nads.

Ha! I NEVER score like this. And then you have guys like usfmike who win two HBT giveaways in a row. I think that bastard won a conical awhile back.

And now something to drink while I'm thinking about all the Belhaven swag I don't have.
My homebrewed smoked chocolate porter.

image-51425338.jpg

Old Chub, washed down with my clone of Bear Republic Red Rocket, washed down with my clone of Stone Escondidian Black IPA.:ban:

Celebration.. It gets full marks for looks, but honestly I don't see what everyone's gushing about. Nice malt profile, but for an IPA it's lacking, too much bitterness for the lack of hop flavor and aroma. It is absolutely gorgeous though. Maybe if I have five it will start to taste better.

image-1681939523.jpg

Celebration.. It gets full marks for looks, but honestly I don't see what everyone's gushing about. Nice malt profile, but for an IPA it's lacking, too much bitterness for the lack of hop flavor and aroma. It is absolutely gorgeous though. Maybe if I have five it will start to taste better.

I haven't tried it this year, but I think it's a good beer, but I agree, I don't see what the big deal is.

Qhrumphf said:
I haven't tried it this year, but I think it's a good beer, but I agree, I don't see what the big deal is.
I definitely agree that it's good. I just don't get the "Doood you haven't had the celebration yet??". It's tasting better though. Especially if I pour hard to knock out some of the bubbles.

Euripidez said:
Torpedo IPA and Sam Adams Limited Release Double Bock.

Two great styles on ends of the spectrum!

Torpedo is awesome! One of my favorites.
I'm having another Slow Elk oatmeal stout, awesome beer!

How'd you get McNeills?:rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin:

We've been getting it here for awhile now. I've become a big fan on the ESB, Sunshine and War Lord. Now if only other Vermont breweries (*AHEM* Alchemist) would get their beers out this way.

HPIM1494.jpg
Raided the $5 bomber fridge today. FE makes some great beer that I often overlook.

Narraganset Fest (amber malty lager) (in conjunction with Victory Brass Monkey & Sierra Nevada Felicitations)

as featured in:

beer_01-1-11_cover.jpg

How come I'm not subscribed to this titillating periodical?

Picked two of these up in a mix and match 6 pack. It's very good. I think it may be better than Old Chub. I'll have to do a side-by-side comparison.

ForumRunner_20121128_210613.png

Shock Top End of the World Midnight Wheat

Actually VERY close to being a good beer. Smells terrible though. Would have been MUCH better without the chili and a slight roast.

Gravity samples and 1/2 filled bottles - biere de mars that I'm pretty underwhelmed by and biere de garde that in no way sucks.

Latest posts

Back