Mountain Brewers - Let's start a group!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FancyMac

Reaction score
I am looking to get together with some brewers in the Rockies. I am specifically located in Dillon- Summit County. I brew commercially and 5 gallon batches at home. It would be fun to start a group that meets up every now and then to do what brewers do best, brew and drink all kinds of beer. We can do some fun projects like filling up a barrel with all of our batches, brewery tours, etc.. Let me know if you are a brewer in the area and we can go from there.

:mug:
cheers!

I live down in Boulder, but the Dillon area is nice in the summer for grabbing some 14ers. We stopped in at Pug Ryan's on the way back from Moab, they had a decent stout.

I just moved to Louisville from Portland. 4 taps in my garage brewery. Loving exploring all the breweries down here, would be interested in everything you mention.

Born in Colorado and after a few year detour thanks to the real world, returning in two weeks. I'll be in Boulder/Gunbarrel. Strictly a home brewer. Ten gallon batches with four styles on tap at a time.

Back