• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Perlick Single Faucet Towers - Used

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a couple of used perlick single faucet towers to sell. I picked them up with some other stuff in a restaurant auction but don't need them. The taller one looks to be a little newer, and is in better condition. Both have some scratches & knicks, but the the shorter one is a little more dinged up. I tried to take several pics so you could see what I'm talking about. Not perfect by far, but still very usable decent looking towers.

Here is both towers.

towers1.JPG

This is the taller tower and the better of the two. It has beverage tubing that runs up to the shank. It is folded up inside so you can't see it, but there is 4-5" I'd say that comes out the bottom. Asking $65 shipped.

tower1-1.JPG

tower1-2.JPG

tower1-3.JPG

This is the shorter tower. It is a little more used and has more scratches/knicks but has thicker insualting foam and a stainless line running down from the shank which makes connecting to it easier IMO. Also some jackhole used pliers on the faucet nut, so it has some scratches from that. Asking $55 shipped for it.

tower2-1.JPG

tower2-2.JPG

tower2-3.JPG

You can see some of the scratching better here.

tower2-4.JPG

tower2-5.JPG

The flash from the camera really makes all the flaws stand out, but I didn't want anyone to think I was trying to pull one over on them. You can see how good they look in normal lighting. Like I said, not perfect, but very usable decent looking towers.

Would take $110 shipped for both. I take paypal and will ship the same day payment is received.

:mug:

Back