Hello from IL....as well

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Güd Bier

Reaction score
Go Chicago!

Me and my friends are just starting out with this whole home brewing thing. Actually, only one of us actually knows what they are doing.

I wanted to join this site to read about the techniques and experiences (especially the pitfalls of home brewing to avoid those) in order to get in on the action.

We've decided to call our beer Güd Bier but we've yet to start a recipe. Since it looks like an Ale looks like the easiest to make (from what I have heard) we're going to start with either a cream ale or a pale ale.

The more I read about this the more excited I am about the whole project!!! Gosh, I love beer and I look forward to learning how to brew this stuff!

Thanks for reading and I look forward to reading all of you.:mug:

WOW, good to hear from you guys. I look forward to learning the basics and possibly making something special with the knowledge and wisdom from the experiences of this forum's members.

Hell yeah! Go Chicago!

So I started reading howtobrew.com and WOW, for a noob, this stuff seems very daunting and somewhat overwhelming especially when you start to make your own wort and do your own cooking. yikes!

Still, we will remain undaunted, join our local brew club (Knaves.org) and try to soak up as much knowledge as possible!

Latest posts

Back