Saint Patrick's Day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris_Dog

Orange whip?
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Happy Saint Patrick's Day Everyone!!!

drunk.jpg

I'll be on a plane to New York all day, so I don't thnk I'll be imbibing this year. Oh well. I just kicked my CO2 tank and need a refill before I can be drinkin' anyways.

Cheers to all. :mug:

I'm watching the kid, so no going out to drink, but I'm having a few Newcastle's at the moment (hope that's not sacreligious).

EDIT: Edwort, that website is a riot.

Ay Bajeezus. Here's a lovely Irish Dry Stout from Squatter's Brew Pub in
Salt Lake City behind the Zion Curtain. :D

SqattersStout.jpg

It's feckin tasty and a mighty fine pint. Enjoyed a few last night with mrkristofo.

I'm heading back tonight for a bit O' Irish drinkin with mrkristofo and maybe another HBT'r.

Slainte!

Ed

cheers.

yesterday my stout was still a wee little bit green. last night the st. paddy's day faieres sprinkled their dust in it and it's been brought forward, and tastes swell.

here's to twelve hour workdays on the holiest of holies... :mug:

EdWort said:
Aye Bajeezus, top O the morning. Don't be floatin the biscuits today after a many fine pint.

And I always thought you were German..... :D

BraeHaus said:
have a good one everyone! i'll be in training tonight with the local fire department so no drinking for me :(

oh well.

Wow! I guess your fire departments aren't like ours at all!

EdWort said:
SqattersStout.jpg

It's feckin tasty and a mighty fine pint. Enjoyed a few last night with mrkristofo.

I'm heading back tonight for a bit O' Irish drinkin with mrkristofo and maybe another HBT'r.

Slainte!

Ed

Those were some mighty fine pints, indeed. :mug:

mrkristofo said:
Those were some mighty fine pints, indeed. :mug:

Yes, laddie, they were fine pints last night. It was great meeting you and Germey from San Diego last night. Enjoy the snow while it lasts!

Germey, I'll be out in San Diego in May. We have to visit Stone's.

Back