NEW KEG SALE! HBT *ONLY* Promo Code! - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While we don't have any kind of promo image for this, just passing along that the rest of our store's inventory has been discounted 5% from now through the weekend. No code necessary for the 5% off BUT, FYI, this isn't an additional 5% off the new kegs. Your 8% off the keg's sale prices (which are still active!) is still valid, with no immediate plan to stop that.

The 5% OFF is in honor of father's day, as most of us here @ Kegconnection are fathers, and we hope all you dads out there get treated like a king on Sunday, if not every day!

cheers,

joshua

Had my order in my shopping cart all weekend! Hook me up with the code! Lol I hope I don't miss it.

I've been sending the promo codes out mainly through my phone since I haven't been near a computer all weekend. I just resent it to you, please let me know if you still haven't gotten the private message in your inbox.

cheers,

joshua

I just want to give a good review to Keg Connection. I ordered a fridge conversion kit from them a few months ago. When I finally had all three kegs hooked up I noticed there was a leak. They worked with me and we determined it was a faulty check valve, they overnighted one to me and I was up and working again in no time. The customer service was top notch and I am totally happy with their problem resolution skills. I will order from them again in the future.

I just want to give a good review to Keg Connection. I ordered a fridge conversion kit from them a few months ago. When I finally had all three kegs hooked up I noticed there was a leak. They worked with me and we determined it was a faulty check valve, they overnighted one to me and I was up and working again in no time. The customer service was top notch and I am totally happy with their problem resolution skills. I will order from them again in the future.

Thanks for the kind words. Customer service is truly our number one priority, not just lip service. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

cheers,

joshua

I'd like a code, too, if you have a minute! Appreciate your commitment to this forum!

I'm in the process of increasing the capacity of my keezer; currently have a 2 way splitter with two ball lock kegs. I want to accommodate a one additional commercial keg (sanke D) and one additional ball lock keg. I'm going to order a 4 way distributor, another ball lock keg and the low profile twist on tap from you. Can you help me figure out what exactly I need to order so I'll have all the pieces to put it together when I get my shipment? I would need all the associated tubing, fittings, party taps, etc. for one sanke D keg and one ball lock keg. I'd really appreciate your help!!

We can PM so I don't barrage everyone else's emails.

Thanks!!

Really would like a code! glad I saw this. Ordering the final touches to my kegerator and one of these nice kegs tonight!

Oh...and big thumbs up if you have an additional military discount! This will be my third Kegconnection order in 2 weeks.

Just want to say thanks for all the great products these guys offer. I haven't had to buy anything from them in over 2 years because the equipment they sold me is well built and good quality. They were super friendly and even let me come to their warehouse in San Marcos to pick it all up.

These brand new kegs with their logo on them would look really nice next to the regulator and lines with the same already in my keggorator. Hmmmmm..

I dealt with Todd. He carefully walked me through what I needed, put the order together, shipped it quickly , all for a great price. Awesome company

I'm in the market for a kegging system and have a cart full of kegging goodies ready to check out! Code please.

Back